Re: [STDS-802-11] IEEE 802.11 received conditional approval to move 802.11ac to sponsor ballot and form a new study group titled High Efficiency WLAN (HEW)

I have to agree as well. While each of the proposed nominees is highly respected and proved their worth to the WG over the years, this process appears unseemly. Ironically, I would probably be happy to vote for each one individually.

However, I would like to see the group follow a more open process to select its nominees. Also, as said before, the number of proposed officers seems excessive for a study group.

Mahalo.  -- Ed Reuss