From: *** IEEE stds-802-11 List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yasuhiko Inoue
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 5:27 PM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11] HEW SG Telecon 20130605

Dear Osama and all,

I have a trial account for a web conferencing system which we can use
for the HEW SG conference call today.
The conference system is based on the Cisco WebEx.

Since this is trial account, you need a additional steps to login to the system.
Here is the instruction.

1. When you go to the web page
https://mc-demo.webex.com/mc-demo-en/j.php?ED=21743368&UID=481854503&RT=MiM0OQ%3D%3D ,
you have to click "Unlisted Meeting" on the left side of the window.
2. You can provide the 9-digit meeting number below and click "join" button.
3. You can provide your information and login to the system.

This is only for sharing the desktop.
Please use the phone number provided by Osama for voice call.

Best regards,
Yasu

Meeting information
Topic: HEWSG conference call