Re: [STDS-802-11] HEW SG Call for Submission

Hello all,

To answer Minho’s question – no,  we don’t generally get separate study group reflectors.

The logic behind this is:

1.       Study groups are short lived

2.       Their discussions during the formative stage of their work is probably of interest to most members

If we get a lot of traffic and a bunch of people who are not interested find this distracting,

We can set up a separate reflector.

If anybody feels strongly on this point,  I suggest that you raise it for discussion during a Geneva 802.11 plenary meeting.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +44 (7920) 084 900 (mobile,  UK)