Re: [STDS-802-11] Questions on HEW channel modeling issues

Hi Vinko,

Correct. It can be seen that most of HEW usage models especially among high density STAs deployment have 0.5~1.0 users / m2.

Maybe in many cases, devices is not likely to have LOS link to AP for those usage models.

Thanks.

Regards,

Minho