[STDS-802-11] Nanjing agenda change for 802.11

802.11 Members attending the Nanjing meeting,

We adjusted the slot plan for Thursday pm1  - we deleted one TGaf session and added one TGah.  TGah has been assigned room 313 for the added pm1 slot.

The revised agenda can be found  under the “Modified Agenda Graphic” tab of the following document:

http://griffin.events.ieee.org/docs/802.11/13/11-13-0931-05-0000-802-11-plenary-agenda-nanjing-september-2013.xlsx

IMAT has been adjusted to match this plan.

Regards,

Bruce Kraemer

Chair IEEE 802.11