Re: [STDS-802-11] Updated version of RFC4441bis is available; plan to discuss in ARC on Weds

Rene,

I'm not aware of a "report" on the consideration of temporary/ephemeral
MAC addresses in 802.11i, but this was one of the proposals:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/02/11-02-0109-01-000i-temporary-mac-address-for-anonymity.ppt

Also, I believe ITS is using temporary MAC addresses.  I don't know
where that usage is documented, but I assume it's somewhere in the 1609
standards.

---
Henry Ptasinski
henry@xxxxxxxxxx