[STDS-802-11] Call for nominations: Chair of Regulatory Standing Committee and Vice-Chair for 802.11ak Task Group

Dear 802.11,

There are two officer positions open within 802.11

Chair of our Regulatory Standing Committee

Vice-Chair for 802.11ak Task Group

Nominations are open.

Candidates for these positions will be considered by the respective groups during the next 802.11 meeting being held in Beijing China beginning Monday March 17 2014 .

Any questions regarding these positions can be addressed to me.

Regards,

Bruce Kraemer

Chair IEEE 802.11