Re: [STDS-802-11] March 2014 IEEE 802.11 WG Officer Election reminder - Nominations are open

Bruce and 802.11 members,

With this e-mail, I am announcing my nomination to stand for election for 802.11 Working Group Chair during the upcoming March 2014 meeting in Beijing.

If elected, I would be honored to undertake the responsibilities of the chair position of the 802.11 WG, building on the current successful processes and working relationships with other organizations to meet the challenges that will certainly appear.

If not elected as Chair, I will stand for Vice-Chair of the IEEE 802.11 WG.

I do have the support of my employer to fulfill the duties of chair/vice chair and will provide the required endorsement letters to the IEEE 802 Recording Secretary.

Thank you,

Dorothy Stanley

Chair, IEEE 802.11mc

Dorothy Stanley