Re: [STDS-802-11] New IEEE 802.11 Officers

Dear Bruce and 802.11 members,

Bruce,  you have set an example of professional excellence that has advanced the reputation and operation of 802.11.  You have worked tirelessly and travelled extensively in the pursuit of 802.11’s interests. It is daunting to following in your

footsteps.   I thank you and wish you well as you take on responsibilities in the IEEE-SA.  I have invited you to the May session where members will have the chance to thank you in person.

I am very pleased that Jon Rosdahl and Dorothy Stanley have been approved as  vice chairs.  Jon is 1st Vice Chair and Treasurer.  Dorothy is 2nd Vice Chair and EC designate.

Their support is essential to me.  I have the utmost professional respect and personal affection for both of them developed over many years working closely together.  I am relying on their experience and abilities to keep me on the right path.

I am also very pleased that Stephen McCann has agreed to continue in his role as working group secretary.  I know from personal experience that I can rely on him in this role.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +86 (131) 6597 8441 (mobile, China)

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +44 (7920) 084 900 (mobile,  UK)

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)