Re: [STDS-802-11] Request for any comments on IETF capwap-extensions draft; response will be finalized at the July meeting

All,

This e-mail is a reminder that we'll be considering the liaison response to IETF OPSAWG for
comments on the capwap extensions draft at the ARC meeting in July.

Please review the capwap extensions draft document and post any comments to the reflector.

Thanks,

Dorothy