[STDS-802-11] FW: NEW IEEE 802 July Plenary - Notice from Grand Hyatt Re: Fire Alarm Testing

Further alarm testing will be happening today (Tuesday) back of house on the 3rd level between 12:30-1pm.

This will effect the meeting rooms on the 3rd level and Seaport Ballrooms.

Kindly pass along to your meeting groups.

Thank you for your understanding.

Darcel Moro
Meetings & Event Architect
Face to Face Events Inc.