[STDS-802-11] Attendance at 802.19 3gpp drafting meeting

Dear 802.11 members,

As I will describe today in the plenary,  I have removed the reciprocal credit relationship with .19.

It turns out the timing was probably wrong to do that,  because 802.19 hosted a 3gpp drafting meeting,

and a bunch of 802.11 folks attended this meeting.

I have the list of attendees and have moved attendance of those who appear to be attempting to get 802.11

attendance credit at this session from .19 to .11 in this slot (you can log in to imat and view your tuesday attendance to confirm).

If you did not want your attendance to be moved,  please contact the 802.19 chair and ask for

your attendance to be re-instated in .19.  This will have the side effect of removing the credit for

this slot in .11.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Office: +44 (1793) 404 825