Re: [STDS-802-11] [NG60 SG] Action Item on NG60 Press Release

Thank you,  Rakesh.

I should add one purpose of the press release is to less those who might have

an interest in the project,  but who are not attending,  to make a decision to

attend.   There’s actually a requirement in the rules for new projects to be advertised,

and a press release is the way we achieve that.  (Not that we have met that requirement

until recently).

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)