[STDS-802-11] Time for an 802.11 members' area password change

Dear 802.11 members.

Some time in the next week,  the password of the 802.11 members area will change.

Before that happens, I will send individual emails to the ~700 folks entitled to access with the new password.

If you don’t receive my email and you are a member (I anticipate ~50 bounces),  I don’t have a current

email address for you.

I will send out a further broadcast email when the change has taken place.

If you don’t receive you password notification,  send me an email requesting the details;

and you might also want to check your IEEE web account details are current.

At this point I’m looking for suggestions for passwords that are easy to remember and visually

unambiguous.    Please unicast me with any suggestions – for obvious reasons :0).

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +44 (7920) 084 900 (mobile,  UK)