Re: [STDS-802-11] moving on

Eldad:

We will miss you as well. Best of luck in your new position.

Rich Kennedy

Manager, New Technology Development

MediaTek Inc.

rich.kennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

(832) 298-1114

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory TG Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance White Spaces TTG Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance White Spaces MTG Vice-chair

IEEE802.11 TGaf (WLAN in White Spaces) Chair

IEEE802.11/15 Regulatory SC Chair

IEEE 802.11/18 Liaison