Re: [STDS-802-11] moving on

Your positive and cheerful attitude plus your deep knowledge will be sorely missed.  All the very best in your next endeavor.

Graham

From: *** IEEE stds-802-11 List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Perahia, Eldad
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2015 10:12 AM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11] moving on

Hi all,

Effective April 20th, I will no longer be in the standards group at Intel (moving to a different group) and will no longer be supporting 802.11 activities.

It’s been great working with you all for the last 10+ years.  Some of you I saw more regularly than my family (not sure if that is a good thing) during all the crazy travel, so it is hard saying goodbye.  It’s a small world, so I look forward to bumping into each other at some point.

Regards,

Eldad

Note: This message is directed to and is for the use of the above-noted addressee only, and its contents may be legally privileged or confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution, dissemination, or copy of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.  This message is not intended to be an electronic signature nor to constitute an agreement of any kind under applicable law unless otherwise expressly indicated hereon.