I seconded we may need to take this a bit more seriously. This IEEE meeting is for representatives of many companies worldwide, which can be an easy target for them, rather than random individual tourists. We may need to start looking at alternative approach since we have only one month ahead.

Regards,

Joonsuk

On Aug 17, 2015, at 6:32 PM, Jianhan Liu <Jianhan.Liu@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Adrian,

Without the terrorist being caught, is it safe to IEEE meeting? IEEE meeting can be a good target for terrorists if they have political requirement.

Thanks,
Jianhan

From: *** IEEE stds-802-11 List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stephens, Adrian P
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 7:55 AM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11] Bangkok 802 Wireless Interim

Dear 802.11 participants,

The leadership are aware of this:

I don’t anticipate that this will impact the 802 Wireless Interim.    If anything changes,
I will let you know as soon as it does.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11 and then press the LEAVE button.

If there is no LEAVE button here, try http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-RO.

Further information can be found at: http://www.ieee802.org/11/Email_Subscribe.html_______________________________________________________________________________

************* Email Confidentiality Notice ********************
The information contained in this e-mail message (including any
attachments) may be confidential, proprietary, privileged, or otherwise
exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. It is intended to be
conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). Any use, dissemination,
distribution, printing, retaining or copying of this e-mail (including its
attachments) by unintended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, or believe
that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately (by replying to this e-mail), delete any and all copies of
this e-mail (including any attachments) from your system, and do not
disclose the content of this e-mail to any other person. Thank you!