[STDS-802-11] LRLP December 9th Teleconference Connection Details

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Working Group Reflector --- All,

We had some difficulties with join.me for today's teleconference, but it seems to be related to my computer being presenter.

For tomorrow's teleconference, we will use the previously announced 802.11 join.me account, and Michael Fischer will be the presenter:  http://www.ieee802.org/11/joinme.html

Teleconference Agenda
Call to Order
Pre-PAR IEEE SA Patent Policy
Review Text Contributions to LRLP output document.
         Technical feasibility and technical material needed to initiate standardization. Ad Hoc Lead ? Michael Fischer
Adjourn

Teleconference link with dial-in numbers: http://www.ieee802.org/11/joinme.html
802.11 Administrative Calendar: http://www.ieee802.org/11/adminCalendar.html

In case the join.me service exhibits display problems, here is a back-up link:
https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/epripremier/join?id=G74ZNN&role=attend&pw=h%3CRj%5B4%3FtW
Attendee Entry Code:  h<Rj[4?tW

If this option is taken, it will be announced on the call. The audio will remain on the join.me phone numbers (+1.213.226.1066 and others)

Tim Godfrey
tim.godfrey@xxxxxxxx
mobile 913-706-3777