[STDS-802-11] PatCom response to questions from 802.11

Dear 802.11 ,

There was no business related to 802.11 in the RevCom or NesCom committees at the recent

meeting of the IEEE-SA standards board.

I had been given an action to get an answer to P802.11ah Sponsor Ballot CID 8286.   I had sent this to PatCom,

along with a reminder of previous questions from 802.11 for which (in my opinion) no substantive response has been received.

My request went into new business at the end of the PatCom agenda,   and time ran out before reaching

that item.

Hopefully the item will be in old business at the start of the next Standards Board meeting in March.   I am hoping

to work with IEEE-SA staff in the interim to find ways of asking questions that make a substantive response more likely.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)