Re: [STDS-802-11] 802 5G/IMT2020 SC meeting

Dear All,

Glenn has cancelled todays 802 EC/IMT2020 SC meeting, see attached for details.

The minutes for last week’s call can be found: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0063-00-5GSG-5g-sc-mar-30-confcall-minutes.docx

The updated agenda for this week’s cancelled meeting can be found: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0061-02-5GSG-5g-sc-conference-call-agenda.pdf

The next meeting is scheduled for April 13 at 10:00 am EDT, this meeting is open to all, so please feel free to join.

Regards,

Joseph

--- Begin Message ---

Folks,

There are no agenda requests for tomorrow, so the April 6th conference call for the 802 5G/IMT-2020 SC is cancelled.

As a reminder, please let me know 24 hours in advance if you have an agenda item.

I would like to request that contributions focus on identifying the derivatives of the four options first, followed by contributions on the cost/benefits of the options.

In the meantime, the May25th morning face-to-face in Budapest is confirmed.  This is during the 802.1 interim and details are on the 802.1 website (http://www.ieee802.org/1/meetings/) or in the agenda slides:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0061-02-5GSG-5g-sc-conference-call-agenda.pdf

The May 20th afternoon face-to-face remains tentative.  As this is after end of the interim meeting the host is looking into logistics.

Cheers,

Glenn.

--

Glenn Parsons - Chair, IEEE 802.1