From: Levy, Joseph S
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 6:04 PM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Adrian.P.Stephens@xxxxxxxxx; Jon Rosdahl <jrosdahl@xxxxxxxx>; Stanley, Dorothy <dorothy.stanley@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-11] 802 5G/IMT2020 SC meeting

Dear All,

Glenn has cancelled todays 802 EC/IMT2020 SC meeting, see attached for details.

The minutes for last week’s call can be found: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0063-00-5GSG-5g-sc-mar-30-confcall-minutes.docx

The updated agenda for this week’s cancelled meeting can be found: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0061-02-5GSG-5g-sc-conference-call-agenda.pdf

The next meeting is scheduled for April 13 at 10:00 am EDT, this meeting is open to all, so please feel free to join.

Regards,

Joseph