Re: [STDS-802-11] Agenda document posted for upcoming TGmc BRC meeting in Cambridge UK April 25-28, 2016

Hi, Dorothy, et al,

I hope everyone had safe and uneventful travel …

I got less done this weekend than I hoped, and I have only been able to prepare 5 more of my assigned CIDs so far (leaving 6 total still to do).  They are in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-0290-03-000m-resolutions-for-some-comments-on-11mc-d5-0.docx, and marked with yellow highlight on the proposed resolution.  There is one additional CID (before those 5 – CID 7792) on which I’d like some group discussion before I draft a proposed resolution.  Hopefully, we can get to that on Monday afternoon.  (Dorothy, if I could join at 4:30 instead of 3:30, that would be very helpful!)

Also, remember that I have travel to the WFA workshop, so I won’t be able to attend at all on Tuesday or Wednesday.  But, I’ll be able to call in Thursday for the PM2 slot, and could even make most of the PM1 slot if that is helpful.

Thanks again – and here’s wishing you all productive week!

Mark