Re: [STDS-802-11] Agenda document posted for upcoming TGmc BRC meeting in Cambridge UK April 25-28, 2016

Dorothy/all,

I have updated 11-16/0290, with some more resolutions to comments assigned to me, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-0290-04-000m-resolutions-for-some-comments-on-11mc-d5-0.docx

These CIDs are ready for approval by the BRC, during tomorrow (Thursday’s) session: CIDs 7819, 7792, 7814 and 7826.

I could use some help, probably starting with discussion with the group, on CIDs 7790 and 7146.

(And, that leaves CIDs 7150 and 7808 on which I need more time, due to the call for large reviews of the draft text to resolve those.)

I can join as early as 2:00 pm Cambridge time, but need to leave at 5:00pm as I need to stand-in as Chair for another group’s call at that time.

Thanks. Mark