[STDS-802-11] FW: No call on May 4th for the 802 EC 5G SC

Sorry for the late notice but there will be no 802 EC 5G SC call today.

Regards,

Joseph

From: stds-802-5g@xxxxxxxx [mailto:stds-802-5g@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glenn Parsons
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 11:20 AM
To: stds-802-5g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: No call on May 4th

Folks,

There are no new contributions, so there is no 5G SC call today.

Please take the time to review the derivative options of the  listed in document 65:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0065-03-5GSG-5g-sc-report-layout.pdf

I would like to materially complete this list before the interim meetings.  Please provide your comments to the list or as a contribution to the next call.  I will plan to have a call next week (May 11th ) to at least review an update to document 65, and to review a draft agenda for the interim meetings.

For those considering contributions for the May 20 & 25 meetings, I would encourage providing proposed cost and benefits for your leading derivative options.

Cheers,

Glenn.

--

Glenn Parsons - Chair, IEEE 802.1