[STDS-802-11] EN 301 893

Dear colleagues,

Adrian has kindly copied ETSI BRAN documents to the 802.11 members
area. Since Technical Committee (TC) Broadband Radio Access Networks
(BRAN) intends to close the work on Harmonized Standard (HS) EN 301
893 (5 GHz) in November I would like to ask all interested parties to
review the latest draft HS that is available from
<http://www.ieee802.org/11/private/ETSI_documents/BRAN/70-Draft/00230006/BRAN-0060015v0019.docx>.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case you have any questions or
if you want to comment on the draft HS. Please consider copying this
list in case your comment is of general interest to 802.11.

Looking forward to meeting you all at the November plenary meeting,
best regards,

Guido