Re: [STDS-802-11] Restaurant area ~10 min taxi ride from convention center

Youhan,
            thanks for the restaurant recommendations.

I just wanted to point out that the neighborhood is old, rather than new. Until a few years ago there was a fun fair and science park here. These are now being renovated into a new business park. I think that is why several nearby restaurants  have either closed (e.g. "At France") or have reduced opening hours.

Kind regards

Stephen