[STDS-802-11] Fwd: IEEE-SA Awards nomination

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kathryn Bennett <k.bennett@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 2:15 PM

Hello all.

With another three-and-a-half weeks until the
IEEE-SA Awards nomination deadline, I'm encouraging you to please consider nominating deserving candidates

All IEEE-SA award nominations are welcome. We are especially seeking Emerging Technology, Distinguished Service, Corporate, and Conformity Assessment award nominations.

The attached infographic contains short descriptions for each award. Details such as candidate eligibility requirements can be found in the IEEE-SA award pages, and tools and tips for submitting a nomination are included in the Call for Nominations page. The online nomination portal can be found at:  https://ieee.secure-platform.com/a/solicitations/home/74.

The nomination period ends on 31 July.  Questions, comments, etc. maybe sent to Melissa Aranzamendez (m.aranzamendez@xxxxxxxx) Thank you!

Kind regards,

Kathryn M. Bennett, Senior Program Manager
Operational Program Management, IEEE Standards Association
Office:  +1 732 465 5867  ~  Mobile:  +1 732 850 1768
Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity