[STDS-802-11] Reminder / notice about confidentiality statements

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Working Group Reflector --- Dear 802.11 participants,

We aim to operate in an open fashion,  subject to IEEE rules on copyright of draft standards.

This means that documents posted and emails sent to 802.11 reflectors cannot contain copyright notices.
If your employer automatically adds such a notice,  you will need to send/subscribe from a different account.
(This might explain why many individuals use gmail or similar account for their IEEE work).

Also please note that I will not honor any confidentiality requirement in an email sent to me in my
capacity as WG chair without prior agreement so to do.    I reserve the right to delete any such email
without reading it (except to determine that it carries such a notice).   I reserve the right to make public
any emails sent to me in my capacity as WG chair.

Many individuals acting as 802 and its subgroups officers have the same sensitivity.
--
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair