[STDS-802-11]

All,

Even though we did not get a chance to present at the mid-week plenary, we request you to read the document 11-19-0898-r0, and we invite you to participate in the discussion in TGaz.

The next TGaz session will be today, PM1 in Highland Ballroom IV/V – lobby level. There are additional sessions on Thursday AM1, Highland Ballroom I/II – lobby level, and Thursday PM2, Highland Ballroom I/II – lobby level.

Regards,

Qi and Chris