From: Harkins, Daniel [mailto:daniel.harkins@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 6:50 PM
To: Rob Sun <Rob.Sun@xxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11] Reminder about RCM SG Teleconference Monday June 8

  Hi Rob, et al,

  I was unable to make the RCM call today but I do have some comments on the proposed PAR. Please

see the attached marked-up version of your document.

  Specifically, I don't think "ethics" really has anything to do with the problem. Everyone can be ethical

and there can still be privacy violations. Privacy is an issue of control over one's PII, it is not a vague

assurance that other people will ethically handle other's PII. I think the PAR should be written to reflect

that reality.

  regards,

  Dan.