Re: [STDS-802-11] Updated 2022 January Interim WG11 agenda posted

Alternatively, maybe we could reduce the number of sessions at the March

meeting so that those who cannot participate because of the high fees are

not too badly penalised?

Thanks,

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk