Re: [STDS-802-11] Updated 2022 January Interim WG11 agenda posted

  Reducing the number of sessions would penalize the people who are able to participate in spite of the high fees—you're paying the same amount, you're just getting less for it. This is the "equity" game and I don't want to play it.

  Dan.

--

"the object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to

escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." – Marcus Aurelius