[STDS-802-11] Request for Motion -- TGbc Telco Feb 01, 2022

Dear Dorothy,

I would like to request to run motions during the Feb 01, 2022 TGbc telco.

We would like to approve the comment resolutions discussed during our last session this week and
which the TG indicated as ready for motion.

Move to
•Approve the comment resolution(s) as contained in the “2022-02-01 - ready for motion” tab of 11-21/1758r14.

Best,

Marc