[STDS-802-11] Reminder about TGbi Call on Wednesday, 2 March 2022

Hello everyone,

This is a gentle reminder that the TGbi call this week will be Wednesday at 9amET.  Please bring your plans for any submissions you are planning for the March plenary so we can get an agenda together for that week.

Feel free to email me as well if you can’t make the meeting and want time during the March plenary session.

Regards,

Carol Ansley