[STDS-802-11] UPDATED - OET seeks comment following court remand of 6 GHz band order

Dear 802.18 members.
cc 802.11 members,

This consultation is now published in the Federal Register at:

The comment submission deadline is 25 May 2022, and the reply comment deadline is 9 June 2022.
If you would like IEEE 802 to prepare and submit comments, then the internal IEEE 802.18 deadlines are 5 May 2022 and 26 May 2022, respectively.

Regards,
Edward