[STDS-802-11] Request for Motions -- TGbc Telco on May 24, 2022

Dear Dorothy,

I would like to request to run motions during the TGbc May 24 telco.

We would like the approve the resolutions for CIDs as discussed during our last session this week Friday; all of which were
indicated by the TG as ready for motion.

The intended motion reads:

Motion to aprove comment resolutions

Move to
	Approve the comment resolution(s) as contained in the “2022-05-24 - ready for motion” tab of 11-22/0686r04.

Best

Marc