[STDS-802-11] Agenda TGbc Telco May 24

Dear all,

please find on mentor the agenda for the May 24 telco.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0777-00-00bc-agenda-tgbc-telco-may-24-2022.pptx

We plan to start with discussing editorial comment resolutions; followed by technical comment resolution
discussion when available.

Stephen McCann has kindly agreed to chair the call as I will be absent.

Please note also slide 4 of our motion booklet.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-2123-55-00bc-motion-booklet.pptx

I have requested (pending) the WG Chair to run motions during that telco in order to
approve the CIDs discussed during the last TGbc call this week, all of which are marked
by the TG as ready for motion.

Kind regards,
Marc