Re: [STDS-802-11] REVme: CID 1011 / doc 11-22/115

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your feedback.

I have modified the text based on your inputs.

Could you please take a look at the revised text below and let me know if you have further feedback?

The highlighted lines are the ones that were either added or changed as compared to previous rev

The Operating Class and Primary Channel subfields are present if the FILS Discovery frame is transmitted in a non-HT duplicate PPDU. Otherwise, the subfields are not present.

When present, the subfields indicate the following:

·        If the operating class has a channel spacing other than 80 MHz

·        BSS bandwidth which equals the channel spacing

·        Center frequency of the channel on which the BSS operates

·        The Center frequency of the primary channel

·        If the operating class has a channel spacing of 80 MHz

·        BSS bandwidth is either 80 MHz or 80+80 MHz

·        Center frequency of the channel on which the BSS operates if the BSS bandwidth is 80 MHz, or center frequency of the primary 80 MHz channel if BSS bandwidth is 80+80 MHz

·        The Center frequency of the primary channel

NOTE 1 – If a received FILS Discovery frame does not include the Primary Channel subfield, the primary channel is the channel on which the PPDU was received.

NOTE 2 – A STA that receives a FILS Discovery frame containing an Operating Class subfield indicating a channel spacing of 80 MHz can determine the operating bandwidth of the BSS by receiving a Beacon or a Probe Response frame on the primary channel indicated in the FILS Discovery frame.

Regards,
Abhi