Re: [STDS-802-11] Motion on TUE AM2 - Member draft submission for the European Commission's call for evidence on WRC-23 - EU position

Dear 802.18 members,
cc 802.11 and 802.15 members,

Throughout the past 24 hours, the authors have taken into account various comments thanks to the inputs from a few individuals.   The latest version for us to review and consider approval today in our first meeting at 1030am ET is posted at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/22/18-22-0073-02-0000-proposed-response-to-ec-consultation-on-better-regulation-initative.docx

If you have any additional comment, it is greatly appreciated you share it with the authors prior to the first meeting.

Regards,
Edward