Re: [STDS-802-11] Channel Switch Count question/suggested change in REVme

Hi Mark H., Mark R.,

I would like to be involved in the discussions related to this CIDs and the topic in general.

Clause 9.4.2.22 says value 0 is reserved for Quiet Count field of Quiet element. Therefore, it is unclear when (and in which frame) the AP will set this field to 0. Once we have clarity on this matter, we can have further discussion on how to resolve the CID.

+ Gabor, Gaurang à since there were recent discussions in TGbe on the Count field being set to 0.

Regards,
Abhi