[STDS-802-11] UHR SG teleconference change

Hi,
There is currently a UHR SG Teleconference scheduled on Monday February 20th.
I just got the information that this was a public holiday in the US.

In order to avoid this day, I'm announcing:
- the cancelation of February 20th UHR SG teleconference
- a new UHR SG teleconference on February 27th 10am-12pm ET (with a 10-day notice)

Thanks
best regards,
Laurent