[STDS-802-11] AMP TIG Report question

I have a question/comment/suggestion on section 5.3 of 22/1562r7.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-1562-07-0amp-draft-technical-report-on-support-of-amp-iot-devices-in-wlan.docx

My suggestion is that we delete the following text,
Therefore, for AMP device, there will be one question arising: which regulation requirement shall be followed, the regulation requirement for S1G band as specified in 802.11 amendment or the regional regulation requirement?

Regional regulation requirements drive annex E. Hence it sounds confusing.

Let me know if others have a different suggestion or desire to leave the text in place.

Dave H.