[STDS-802-11] AIML TIG extended through March 2024 meeting

Dear all,

During the closing plenary on Friday, the Working Group chair has extended the AIML TIG through the March 2024 meeting in Denver. We will use the extension to work on the TIG technical report and discuss the scope of possible next step work.

I will announce an AIML teleconference with ten day notice soon, likely for sometime in December. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Best regards,

Xiaofei Clement Wang

Principal Engineer | InterDigital

T: (631) 622.4028