[STDS-802-11] ITU-T SG15 Liaison: 4th FTTR Workshop

Hello 802.11 members,

I received the following liaison form ITU-T SG15:

It is short enough to quote in full:

This liaison is to inform you that, based on the feedback that we have received, the 4th joint workshop on fibre-to-the-room will be held from 8 am until noon Montreal time (2 pm – 6 pm Geneva time) Wednesday July 10 during the ITU-T SG15 meeting. Both in-person and virtual participation will be supported.

Further details on the workshop will be available shortly at the ITU-T SG15 homepage at https://itu.int/go/tsg15.

We hope that you can join the workshop and share your views on FTTR.

Regards,
- Robert