From: Stacey, Robert
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2024 10:50 AM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: P802.11REVme/D6.0 recirc SA ballot started

Hello All,

The 2nd recirculation SA ballot for P802.11REVme on D6.0 has started and will close on June 27.

Vote and comment if you are in the ballot group. As we are trying to wrap up this project, TGme will be strict regarding in-scope comments.

Following the close of this ballot we expect to seek 802 EC conditional or unconditional approval to forward to RevCom. Once forwarded to RevCom we will seek NesCom approval for another revision PAR.

Regards,
-Robert