[STDS-802-11] P802.11bk SA ballot group formation

Hello All,

I received a request to extend the SA ballot group formation and I have done so. The ballot group formation will close June 29.

If you have not joined the ballot group and would like to do so, please join before June 29.

To join this ballot, log on to myProject and access the menu bar on the top right. Select Invitations/Ballots, and identify the project or standard you are interested in, then click Join Ballot.

-Robert