[STDS-802-11] Call for submissions - Automotive TIG - November 2024 - Vancouver

Greetings,
  The Automotive Topic Interest Group (AUTO TIG) is scheduled to meet at the upcoming IEEE 802.11 meeting in Vancouver (November 11-15).  You are invited to bring submissions to the TIG related to the following areas:
• Use cases and requirements
• Key performance indicators
• Technical approaches and 802.11 standard gaps in the areas such as protocols in association & authentication, seamless AP handover, optimized roaming algorithm etc.
• Alternative solutions
Please let me know if you would like to make a presentation at the November meeting, and I will add you to the meeting agenda; the deadline is November 8 (5PM EDT).  Also let me know if you have questions.

Best regards,
Jim

Jim Lansford
FaraFir, SRL