From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:marks@boulder.nist.gov]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 9:54 AM
To: stds-802-16-mobile@ieee.org
Subject: stds-802-16-mobile: 802.16a schedule (was: Creating Unique
Identities for the two mobility PARs)

Arthur:

I'm not sure what you mean about schedule impact. I understand your
concern about limiting changes in the specification, but I don't see
any connection between the mobility discussions and "completing
existing 802.16".

IEEE Std 802.16 was published in April. The latest 802.16a draft has
already been submitted for RevCom approval, pending the results of
Confirmation Ballot. Depending on the outcome of that ballot, we may
need to look at some comments in Kauai, but the scope will be
strictly limited.

Roger