stds-802-16-mobile: 802.16e Channel models

Hi,

Here are more details about the channels models agreed for proposal
 evaluation.

A. Path-loss using Stanford B (PE8, PE9)

 1.  Calculate the system gain, for the mentionned modulations
      (maybe we should agree directly of Receive Sensitivity Level
        for different modulations).

 2. From the system gain substract:
       a. 13+20+11= 44dB for outdoor-to-indoor
       b. 13dB for vehicular.

3. Calculate the cell radius for 2.6GHz and 3.5GHz (informative)
       a. Calculate the antenna height correction term
            (IEEE 802.16.3c-01/29r4 page 4)
       b. Calculate the frequency correction term
            (IEEE 802.16.3c-01/29r4 page 4)
       c. Calculate the cell size (IEEE 802.16.3c-01/29r4 page 3),
            terrain type B

B. Impulse response (PE14, PE15, PE16)

You have the taps in IEEE C802.166-03/07r0, page 4 and 5, or
      in the referred standards.

We should have a common Doppler description. I will ask
 Naftali to propose it, probably on Wed. (we do not work tomorrow).

Regards,

Marianna

      Marianna Goldhammer
       Director - Strategic Technologies

    Alvarion, Ltd.
Alvarion - Celebrating a milestone of over 500,000 units deployed!

       21 HaBarzel Street
       P.O.Box 13139, Tel Aviv 61131, Israel
       Tel: (972)- 3 -6456241/6262
       Fax: (972) -3 -6456204

      Email: marianna.goldhammer@alvarion.com

       www.alvarion.com

     The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged
and confidential, and is intended only for use of the addressee.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
disclosing it.

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com