RE: stds-802-16-mobile: Handoff Ad-Hoc, second iteration

Hello All,

I was traveling to France and got the message today.
Thanks to Roger's fast response, Radu's comments are on the server.

I would to thank Radu and ask all of you to provide your feedback.

In order to proceed, please provide any comments/responses/new ideas until
Wednesday 12/02/03.

Next step will be to define a baseline Table of Contents based on agreed
items.

Regards,
Itzik.